SMT/SMD Resistor and Capacitor Book
Tiny SMT components like resistors and capacitors can be a pain to keep track of but we've got your back! These handy little folders are chock full of a dizzying array of resistor and capacitor values, ideal for prototyping your PCBs before full production runs on pick-and-place machines.
The first 14 pages in this A5-sized ring-bound folder are populated with the resistor and capacitor values below, with 12 slots on each page, each holding strips of 25 components. The resistor and capacitor values are labelled on each page, as well as on the back of each strip, so that things don't get muddled.
The last 10 pages are un-populated and ready for you to fill with additional strips of components. There are also 3 handy blank pages of note paper at the back, and plastic pockets inside the front and back covers to hold miscellaneous bits and bobs.
There are two variants of the book, with 0603- and 0805-sized components respectively. Empty books are also available with 10 pages each for 10mm and 24mm wide component strips in each book if you need the extra space!
The resistor and capacitor values are as follows (the same in both the 0603 and 0805 books):
63 5% Yageo resistor values:
- 100 pieces each of the following: 0Ω, 1KΩ, 10KΩ
- 50 pieces each of the following: 1Ω, 1.2Ω, 1.5Ω, 2Ω, 2.7Ω, 3.3Ω, 4.3Ω, 5.1Ω, 6.8Ω, 8.2Ω, 10Ω, 12Ω, 15Ω, 20Ω, 27Ω, 33Ω, 43Ω, 51Ω, 68Ω, 82Ω, 100Ω, 120Ω, 150Ω, 200Ω, 270Ω, 330Ω, 430Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 820Ω, 1.2KΩ, 1.5KΩ, 2KΩ, 2.7KΩ, 3.3KΩ, 4.3KΩ, 5.1KΩ, 6.8KΩ, 8.2KΩ, 12KΩ, 15KΩ, 20KΩ, 27KΩ, 33KΩ, 43KΩ, 51KΩ, 68KΩ, 82KΩ, 100KΩ
- 25 pieces each of the following: 120KΩ, 150KΩ, 200KΩ, 270KΩ, 330KΩ, 430KΩ, 510KΩ, 680KΩ, 820KΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ
17 Murata capacitor values:
- 100 pieces each of the following: 22pF ±5% 50V C0G, 0.1uF ±10% 25V X7R
- 50 pieces each of the following: 27pF ±5% 50V C0G, 33pF ±5% 50V C0G, 100pF ±5% 50V C0G, 0.47uF ±10% X7R, 1.0uF ±10% X7R
- 25 pieces each of the following: 15pF ±5% 50V C0G, 47pF ±5% 50V C0G, 68pF ±5% 50V C0G, 82pF ±5% 50V C0G, 120pF ±5% 50V C0G, 150pF ±5% 50V C0G, 180pF ±5% 50V C0G, 220pF ±5% 50V C0G, 1nF ±10% 50V X7R,10nF ±10% 50V X7R
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier