What's better than a single LED? Lots of LEDs! But adding an LED matrix can mean a lot of wiring and space. This little kit makes the whole thing simple and tidy!
- Requires a 5V supply
- Constant current drivers for ultra-bright, consistent colour
- 1/16 step display dimming
- I2C interface
- Backpack comes with address-selection jumpers so you can connect up to eight 1.2" 8x8's together (or a combination, such as four 1.2" 8x8's and four 7-segments, etc) on a single I2C bus.
- Also available as a mini 07" 8x8, a small 1.2" 8x8, and a 4-digit 0.56" 7-segment
The product kit comes with:
- A fully tested and assembled 1.2" LED backpack
- 1.2" 8x8 Matrix Square Pixel
- 4-pin header
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!