This is a Simon:Says board for the micro:bit. With this board you can create your own Simon Says game by programming the micro:bit.
We provide a simple example should you require it or why not jump in and make one from scratch? What about a two player version using the micro:bit radio function?
- 4 x WS2812B addressable RGB LEDs (also known as NeoPixels)
- 1 x buzzer
- 4 x rubber feet
- 4 x capacitive touch pads
Please note: the micro:bit is not included!
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Proto-PIC - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments