This is a Simon:Says board for the micro:bit. With this board you can create your own Simon Says game by programming the micro:bit.
We provide a simple example should you require it or why not jump in and make one from scratch? What about a two player version using the micro:bit radio function?
- 4 x WS2812B addressable RGB LEDs (also known as NeoPixels)
- 1 x buzzer
- 4 x rubber feet
- 4 x capacitive touch pads
Please note: the micro:bit is not included!
Simon:Says for micro:bit
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments