Si4703 FM Tuner Evaluation Boardby Velleman
This board is a radio and RDS receiver combined with an efficient 150 mW audio amplifier. It is ideal if you want to create your own clock radio or if you want to add FM functionality to your projects.
- worldwide FM band support
- digital low-IF receiver
- automatic frequency control (AFC)
- automatic gain control (AGC)
- volume control
- RDS/RBDS support
- Arduino® library available
- 150 mW amplifier stereo amplifier
- level shifters 5 V -3.3V on board
- interface: I2C
- power / logic level: 3.3 - 5 V
- sensitivity: 1.7 µ emf
- max. output power: 150 mW (8 Ohm)
- default gain: 18 dB (8 x) (adjustable)
- dimensions: 29 x 22 mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Si4703 FM Tuner Evaluation Board is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!