SecurePi Caseby Elmwood Electronics
With included SD and USB/Ethernet/HDMI covers as well as its discrete cooling vents, this functional and attractive case will complement any Raspberry Pi 4.
The SecurePi Case was designed by Craig LeMoyne of Chicago Electronic Distributors / Elmwood Electronics and legendary designer Mike Doell.
- Stunning design
- Cooling vents on the top of the case that work perfectly with the PoE HAT and Fan SHIM
- Included cover for the power/HDMI ports or the Ethernet/USB ports with a knock-out for Ethernet
- Included cover for the microSD card
- Clip together or screw together design. Screws included if you want additional security, but the case holds together just fine without them if you want flexibility
- Pass-throughs for GPIO, camera, and DSI cables
- Viewing holes for onboard Raspberry Pi LED's
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when SecurePi Case is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!