These individually-addressable RGB LED wires are great for all sorts of uses: custom desk lighting, music or data visualisation (an LED thermometer?), or art installations.
- 5 metres long with 50 individually addressable LEDs
- WS2812/NeoPixel compatible
- Super-flexible and thin, ideal for tight spaces
- Each end comes fitted with a handy connector
Addressable LEDs, like these NeoPixel-compatible ones, let you individually set each LED in the chain to a specific RGB colour. You can use a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit, or other microcontroller to code them, and there are tonnes of different Python, MicroPython (or CircuitPython), Arduino, and more code libraries available.
Please note that our current batch of RGB LED wire is copper coloured, not silver coloured.
- Input Voltage: 5VDC
- Maximum Output Power: 0.3W/LED
- Cable length: 5m
- Emitted Color: RGB
- LED Type: WS2812/NeoPixel
- LED Quantity: 10 LEDs/m (50 LEDs total)
- Dimensions approx. 5000 x 7 x 2mm
- Operating Temperature: -20~50°
For the connector orientation in the image below, the pinout from left to right is GND, DATA, 5V. The end of the wire with the female connector attached (the one on the right of the photo) is the end that you need to connect your microcontroller to.
Warning: It's possible to short circuit the wires together if the led wire is bundled up so ensure they are separated before powering up!
5m Flexible RGB LED Wire - 50 RGB LEDs (aka NeoPixel, WS2812, SK6812)
COM3210Out of stock £15.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments