ProtoShield Prototyping Board with Mini Breadboard for Arduino® Unoby Velleman
The ProtoShield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with the small solderless breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder.
It has extra connections for all of the Arduino® I/O pins, and provides space to mount through-hole and surface mount.
- 1.0 Arduino Pinout
- reset button
- free to use button + LED circuit
- ICSP connector location
- 14 pin SMD footprint
- 20 pin through-hole footprint
- 170 holes self-adhesive breadboard included
- compatible with: Leonardo, Uno, Mega, Classic
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when ProtoShield Prototyping Board with Mini Breadboard for Arduino® Uno is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!