This is a small prototyping shield for the Arduino Pro Mini.
If your project requires just a little bit more space for your external circuitry, this might be a perfect addition. 38 unconnected PTHs are provided for your prototyping needs.
The shield fits the small form factor of the Arduino Pro Mini - connecting to the ‘top’ four pins on each side of the Mini (‘GND’-‘TXO’ & ‘VCC’-‘RAW’). There are small buses for VCC, GND and RAW. In addition to the power buses, the serial pins are also broken out on the shield. The analog and digital pins are not broken out on the shield.
- VCC, RAW and GND buses
- Serial (RXI & TXO) pins broken out to small buses
- Works with both 5V and 3.3V Pro Mini versions
- Upholds the Pro Mini’s small form factor
- 38 unconnected PTHs for prototyping
ProtoShield for Arduino Pro Mini
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments