The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an improved Power over Ethernet add-on board, compatible with any Raspberry Pi with PoE pins (including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4).
You can use it to power your Raspberry Pi via Ethernet cable if you have a PoE capable switch or router (or a PoE injector) installed on your network. The PoE+ HAT also has a built in fan to keep your Pi's processor super cool and running efficiently.
RPi have incorporated a number of improvements into the new PoE+ HAT, including an upgraded 5A max output current that will let you comfortably power a Pi 4 even if it's plugged into some power hungry peripherals. You can read about all the changes in Eben's blog post!
|IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE (also supports older 802.3af standard)
|37–57 V DC, Class 4 device
|5 V DC/4 A
|25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
|0 °C to +50 °C
|The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT will remain in production until at least January 2027
|For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit www.raspberrypi.org/compliance
- If you've got a camera ribbon cable plugged into your Pi, you might find that the end of one of the screws used to attach the fan gets in the way of the camera connector. You can get round this by flipping the front fan screw upside down, so the nut is on the top (or by swapping in a shorter screw).
SC0468Out of stock£19.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Approved Raspberry Pi Reseller
- Secure website and payments