Pinbetween gives you access to all of the micro:bit's pins at the same time as using an edge-connector add-on, and it's completely solderless!
The 40-pin male header on Pinbetween lets you use jumper jerky to connect extra bits to your micro:bit while using an edge-connector add-on like our enviro:bit, for example.
Plug your micro:bit into the edge-connector at the top, attach your micro:bit add-on at the bottom, and then use the handily grouped and labelled pins in-between for whatever you wish!
Note: micro:bit, enviro:bit, breadboard, etc. pictured are not included!
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- 40-pin male header for use with jumper jerky
- Grouped and labelled pins
- Plenty of power pins (9x 3V, 12x ground)
- Male edge connector for micro:bit add-ons
- Compatible with micro:bit and micro:bit v2
- No soldering required!
- Dimensions: 56x41.5x12mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier