Double up your GPIO pins and attach two add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with our expansive Pico Omnibus!
Struggling to choose which Pico add-on to go for? Pico Omnibus lets you plug in two Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or you can use the extra set of male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry - very useful for prototyping. We've added useful labels to all three sets of connectors, so you can be sure that all those lovely wires are going to the right places. We've also thrown in some little feet to keep everything solid.
If two sets of GPIO is just not enough, why not consider the four slot Pico Decker?
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one!
About Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is a flexible, low cost microcontroller development board from the folks at Raspberry Pi, based on their very own chip - the RP2040. It's easily programmable over USB with C/C++ or MicroPython, and ideal for using in all sorts of physical computing projects, devices and inventions - we're so excited to see what you make with it!
We've called our Pico-sized add-ons packs, as they're designed to attach to the back of your Pico as if it were wearing a very stylish backpack (or a miniature jet pack, if you prefer). We've also got Pico bases (larger add-on boards with a space to mount your Pico on top) and some other boards that let you do interesting hackerly things like using multiple packs at once - click here to view them all!
Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it (with the pins pointing downwards) to attach to our add-on boards.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico.
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons.
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet!
- Fully assembled.
- No soldering required.
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)
- * You'll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons - the shop page for the add-on in question will list what pins it uses.
- * If you're plumbing a Pico Base into Pico Omnibus, you'll probably want to do it via some male-female jumper jerky to keep everything manageable and to stop everything from being quite so upside-down!
- The Pico Packs shown in the photo are not included.
Pico Omnibus (Dual Expander)
Add a Pico or RP2040 board
Don't forget the headers!
Raspberry Pi Pico+ £3.25
Raspberry Pi Pico W+ £5.25
Pimoroni Pico LiPo+ £11.25
Pico Header Pack+ £1.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments