Measure light levels with this sensor module!
This module uses a photo transistor to produce an output voltage that will vary at different light levels. Connect it to your Arduino or any other development board to build a night/day sensor, a sun tracker or combine it with a laser module to make a laser trip wire.
- operating voltage: 3.3 VDC to 5 VDC
- output: analog voltage
- pull-down resistor: 10 K (on-board)
- dimensions: 25 x 15 mm (0.1 x 0.6")
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments