Pastel PLA Filament (1.75mm, 750g)by Velleman
Our pastel filaments have neutral hues and low saturation giving you a more natural result than the bolder colours of our standard PLA filaments.
Not all filaments are created equal! Our filament is manufactured to a tight tolerance for consistent diameter, only contains A-grade colourants that will not change in colour or fade over time, and is made from biodegradable materials. In short, it's bio and it's high-quality!
- Tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- Easy to print at low temperature
- Low tedancy to warp
- Biodegradable & minimal odour
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Package: reel
- Specific gravity: 1.24g/cc
- Printing temperature: 180-210°C
- Impact strength: 7.5kJ/m²
- Weight: 750g
- Dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5cm
- Guaranteed quality: Click here to read full test report
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Pastel PLA Filament (1.75mm, 750g) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!