PAM8610 Digital Power Amplifier Module 2 x 10 Wby Velleman
This module (PAM8610) is a 10 W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC volume control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction.
The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32 dB to -75 dB range.
- 10 W @ 10% THD/channel output into an 8 Ohm load at 13 V
- low noise: -90 dB
- over 90% efficiency
- 32 step DC volume control from -75 dB to + 32 dB
- shutdown/mute/fade function
- over current, thermal and short-circuit protection
- low THD+N
- low quiescent current
- pop noise suppression
- supply voltage (Vdd): 7 to +15 V
- input voltage range (Vi):
- mute, Vref, volume, fade: 0 to +6.0 V
- SD: -0.3 to Vdd
- RINN, RINP, LINN, LINP: -0.3 to +6.0 V
- junction temperature range (Tj): -40 to +125 °C
- output power @ 8 Ohm: 10 W
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when PAM8610 Digital Power Amplifier Module 2 x 10 W is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!