Make your micro:bit sing with noise:bit! It's a tiny speaker that packs a fair bit of punch, and it's perfect for BLEEPS and BLOOPS!
Just slot in your micro:bit, and use the sound generation blocks and code in Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython to generate tones, sounds, and speech. We've had great fun combining it with a second micro:bit and using enviro:bit's light sensor and the wireless function to make a radio-controlled theremin!
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- TPA301 amplifier chip
- 8Ω 2W Mylar speaker
- Compatible with micro:bit and micro:bit v2
- No soldering required!
Other things that could come in handy!
micro:bit accessories kit+ £3.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments