Unlock your computer, trigger tasks on your phone, or make scannable works of art! These teeny-tiny little NFC data stickers add a whole layer of interactivity to your projects.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a way for two devices very close to each other to communicate.It's like a very short range Bluetooth that doesn't require authentication. NFC is a special subset of RFID.
You can write, rewrite, format, and lock the data on these by using a simple (Android) phone app, or for something more homebrew then try the Adafruit NFC/RFID shield.
- Type: Mifare Ultralight NTAG213
- Technologies available: NfcA, mifareultralight, or Ndef.
- Memory information: 180 bytes - 45 pages (4 bytes each)
NFC data tags (pack of 5)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments