These chunky 0.1" pitch headers are useful for attaching devices with three wires, such as motors, servos, LED strip and sensors.
They're gold plated for extra corrosion resistance, and the high temperature tolerant plastic makes for easy soldering. You can separate sets of three pins with side cutters if you need fewer pins.
If you prefer the perpendicular, we sell a right angle 3 row header here.
- 0.1" pitch
- 3 row
- Pin Length: 6mm on the long side, 3mm on the short side
- Pin Spacing: 2.54mm / 0.1"
- Pin Thickness: 1.02mm / 0.04"
3x4 (12 pin)
3x6 (18 pin)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments