Makedo SAFE-SAWby Makedo
Steel blade with no sharp edges to swiftly saw cardboard, not fingers.
Best of all, the cut edge of the cardboard is softened to eliminate those pesky cardboard paper cuts. We don’t call it the SAFE-SAW for nothing!
How to use the SAFE-SAW:
Reverse the tool to punch holes as a cutting guide-line if you need.
The graded serrations allow you to easily saw any thickness of cardboard with a forward and backwards motion.
What do I get?
- 1 x SAFE-SAW - Steel blade with no sharp edges to swiftly saw cardboard.
WHAT IS MAKEDO
Makedo needs little introduction; find some cardboard, grab some Makedo tools and get started.
The awesomeness of Makedo is that children learn by doing, creating, experimenting, failing and maybe succeeding but that's not essential.
The creations then open the door to imaginative play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
- FIND - Makedo is the most open-ended toy construction system ever because the reusable tools work with cardboard; a universally available, free and unlimited building block.
- MAKE - Designed for all genders, young and old, individuals and groups of all skill levels. With Makedo you can make anything imaginable of any size from a flower to a fort, a mask to a maze.
- PLAY - Makedo creations set the stage for immersive, creative and open-ended play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
- LEARN - Makedo is a catalyst for critical thinking because it fosters the natural inclination of the child to learn by doing.
- INSPIRE - Join the global community of makers to inspire and be inspired.
Makedo is designed to meet and exceed international safety requirements for toys.
This product has been independently tested to an age grading of 3+ and complies to the following international standards:
- ASTM F963
- Canada Toys Regulations SOR
- EU REACH / EN71
- AS/NZS 8124
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier