Line Tracking Sensor TCRT5000 Moduleby Velleman
The Line Tracking Sensor based on TCRT5000 is an type of infrared reflectance sensor, and is commonly used in line following robots, it is mounted at the bottom of the robot chassis.
The line tracking sensor works by detecting reflected light coming from its own infrared LED and by measuring the amount of reflected infrared light, it can detect transitions from light to dark (lines) or even objects directly in front of it.
- sensor adopts TCRT5000, high sensitivity
- sensitivity adjustable by potentiometer
- working voltage: 3.3 V - 5 V
- operating current: 20 mA
- digital switch output (0 and 1)
- has 2 fixed bolt holes, convenient installation
- small board PCB size: 42 x 10.5 mm
- power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green)
- detection reflection distance: 1 mm - 25 mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Line Tracking Sensor TCRT5000 Module is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!