I2S Audio Shieldby Unexpected Maker
This shield takes standard I2S digital audio input from your TinyPICO or TinyS2 and decodes it into an analog audio signal as well as amplifying it for use with an external speaker.
The I2S Audio Shield brings the noise with:
- MAX98357 I2S Decoder and Amp
- 3W Class D Amplifier
- I2S sample rates from 8kHz to 96kHz
- Click + Pop suppression
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Micro SD Card slot
- Magnetic buzzer for onboard audio via a PAM8301 amplifier
- A switch to swap between on-board sound and external speaker that can be connected via provided header
- Comes with a separate screw terminal that can be soldered on for external speaker connection
Using the SD Card
If you are wanting to use the SD Card slot in your project, please ensure you set the SPI MI pin as an INPUT_PULL_HIGH or initialising the slot will fail.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when I2S Audio Shield is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!