Four Letter pHATby Pimoroni
Use Four Letter pHAT to display... four letter words. Not that sort!
Four Letter pHAT has four 14-segment displays that you can use to display text, numbers, and a host of other characters. Its LEDs are a beautiful retro green, just like you old digital alarm clock. They're driven by the HT16K33 chip over I2C.
It's perfect as a readout for your projects, displaying temperatures, times, etc. and becomes really useful when combined with some of our other boards like Enviro pHAT or Explorer pHAT to display their sensor values.
- Four 14-segment displays with green LEDs
- HT16K33 driver chip
- Four Letter pHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Female header and display pins require soldering
Our handy one-line installer will install the Four Letter pHAT Python library for you. We've included a bunch of examples too, to show off what you can do with Four Letter pHAT; things like a clock, a countdown timer, or CPU activity monitor.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier