This ST7735S 1.8" TFT Display features a resolution of 128×160 and SPI (4-wire) communication. Integrated with an SD card slot, it allows you to easily read full-color bitmaps from the SD card.
The module provides users with two wiring methods: pin header wiring and GDI (General Display interface). You can directly connect the display to a FireBeetle main controller using an FPC cable. Plug and play, easy to wire. Besides, the display supports a low refresh rate and offers a good display effect and strong versatility.
It can be used in applications like sensor monitoring and alarm, Arduino temperature monitor, fan controller, etc.
- 128x160 Resolution
- SPI (4-wire) communication
- Integrated with an SD card slot
- Sensor monitoring and alarm
- Arduino temperature monitor
- Fan controller
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V - 5 V
- TFT Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Pixels: 128 columns x 160 rows
- Communication: SPI
- Interface Mode: GDI, pin header
- Driver Chip: ST7735S
- Full-screen Power Consumption: 0.11 W
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ - +60℃
- Display Area: 26 mm x 35 mm/1.02x1.38"
- Module Dimension: 34 mm x 55 mm/1.34x2.17"
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 29 mm/1.14", 50 mm/1.97"
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 mm/0.08"
- Fermion: 1.8" 128x160 IPS TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Card Slot (Breakout) x1
- GDI Display Cable x1
- 10P Pin Connector x1
Fermion: 1.8" 128x160 IPS TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Card Slot (Breakout)
DFR0928Out of stock £7.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments