A smart LCD with Bluetooth LE. Monitor and control other Bluetooth LE devices, act as a wireless display, create your own smart conference badge, or even just display the status of your code - all while drawing tiny amounts of power.
Pixl.js's unique design allows you to use the Arduino footprint to interface with a huge array of existing Arduino shields while still using the LCD and buttons. Add Ethernet, WiFi, Motor drivers, even GSM. No soldering required!
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 54mm diagonal, 128 x 64 Sunlight readable monochrome display with white backlight
- 20x GPIO in Arduino footprint (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- Support for GSM, LTE, WiFi and Ethernet Arduino shields
- 3v to 16v input range
- CR2032 battery holder (20 days battery life with LCD on), or Micro USB (power only)
- 4x 3mm mounting holes
- 4x Buttons
- Built in thermometer and battery level sensors
- Dimensions: 60mm x 53mm x 15mm
- Click here more full technical information
ESP005Out of stock £31.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments