Electronic Scale Load Cell Sensorby Velleman
The electronic scale load cell sensor package combines both an accurate load cell rated up to 20 kg, and a sensitive A/D converter board that easily interfaces with a large variety of microcontrollers (such as an Arduino® compatible board).
In order to get accurate readings, the fixed side of the load cell should be mounted to a fixed, secure part. It is recommended to also mount a sturdy measuring surface where the weights can be placed upon to the measuring side of the load cell.
- YZC-131 load cell model
- easy to interface with microcontrollers such as Arduino® or Arduino compatible boards
- rated load: 20 kg
- nonlinearity: ± 0.05% (Full-Scale)
- hysteresis: 0.0% (Full-Scale)
- repeatability: 0.05% (Full-Scale)
- creep (5 min): 0.05% (Full-Scale)
- temperature stability: 0.003% / °C (Full-Scale)
- A/D converter: HX711
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- weight: 35 g
- dimensions load cell (W x L x H): 13 x 75 x 12 mm
- Dimensions sensor board (W x L x H): 40 x 20 x 7 mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Electronic Scale Load Cell Sensor is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!