This Arduino add-on allows you to use the Arduino as a DMX master device (transmitter).
This board is a simple circuit based around a driver chip (MAX-485 or SN 75176) with an XLR 3 pin male DMX output connector. Pin1 = Signal Common, Pin2 = Data-, Pin3 = Data+. The board converts the Arduino signal voltage according to DMX (RS485). Impedance is 100 Ohm.
- working voltage: 5 V
- DMX connection: XLR 3 pin
- dimensions: 40 x 20 x 30 mm
- weight: 10 g
WPM432Out of stock £12.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments