The AM2320 is a digital temperature and humidity sensor that uses an I2C interface.
Because it's I2C, it's very straightforward to connect and use this sensor with your Raspberry Pi or Arduino, and it'll work alongside other I2C sensors and devices.
- I2C interface (address 0x5c)
- 3.3V / 5V tolerant
- 0.1 C / % RH (relative humidity) resolution (+/- 0.5 C, 3% RH)
AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments