Digital Rotary Encoder Moduleby Velleman
A rotary encoder is an input device that indicates the rotating direction and how much the knob has been rotated. A rotary encoder is useful for for stepper and servo motor control.
- flat top
- push-button capability
- unlimited rotations
- pins are right-angle to the knob, but you can connect them to a breadboard using male-female jumper wires
- standard pin spacing: 2.54 mm (0.1")
- working voltage: 0-5 V
- type: incremental encoder
- material: PCB + brass
- cycles per revolution (CPR): 20
- dimensions: 26 x 19 mm
- weight: 10 g
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Digital Rotary Encoder Module is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!