COM.Zigbee is a Zigbee self-organizing network communication module launched by M5Stack.
The module adopts the CC2630F128 solution, internally integrates the Zigbee protocol stack, and opens the serial communication interface.
Integrated external antenna, single node stable communication distance up to 1km, 200-level router depth, through the MESH networking mode, you can extend your IoT application in a wide range, with both ultra-low power consumption and high sensitivity.
The Zigbee network can support hundreds of nodes and has enhanced security features. It can provide complete and interoperable IoT solutions for home and building automation.
- Quick access to the network without setting
- initialize the coordinator and configure the router preset, which can realize the automatic access to the network by pressing the button three times
- Serial communication
- Low power consumption (module working current: 25mA, sleep 5uA)
- Dynamic routing maintenance, supporting 200-level routing depth
- Transmission speed 250Kbps
- Node communication distance 1km
- UART transparent transmission/broadcasting/P2P
- 1x Zigbee Unit
- 1x SMA antenna
|CC2630F128||ARM Cortex-M3 32bit|
|communication||UART 38400bps 8N1(default)|
|Communication distance||1km (Open area)|
|working frequency||2.4GHZ (2405MHz-2480MHz, step:5MHz)|
|Product Size||54 x 54 x 13.2 mm|
|Package Size||165 x 60 x 36 mm|
COM.Zigbee module (CC2630F128) with Antenna
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments