CM2302 / DHT22 Temperature & Humidity Sensor Moduleby Velleman
CM2302 is a temperature and humidity composite sensor. It uses dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology to ensure high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
The sensor includes a capacitive wet sensor and a high-precision NTC temperature sensor connected to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, ensuring the product's excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and cost efficiency. Each sensor is being calibrated in a highly accurate humidity calibration room.
Compared to the DHT11, this sensor is more precise, more accurate and works in a bigger range of temperature/humidity, but its larger and more expensive.
- ultra-low power consumption
- long transmission distance
- standard digital single bus output
- excellent long-term stability
- high-precision NTC
- typical accuracy RH: +/- 2 % RH
- operating range RH: 0 to 99.9 % RH
- humidity response time: 5 sec
- typical accuracy temperature: +/- 0.5 °C
- operating range temperature: -40 to 80 °C
- interface: 1 wire
- supply voltage: 3.3 to 5.5 VDC
- supply current: max 1.5 mA
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier