The Cluster HAT interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/4 with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeroes (NOT included). Configured to use USB gadget mode, it is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters.
- USB gadget mode: ethernet and serial console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeroes (not included) are powered via controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via controller Pi's GPIO
- Connector for controller serial console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Pi Zeroes (network recovers on boot) (not available when using a Pi 4 controller)
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)
As with most things, there are many ways to configure the Cluster HAT. If you know what you're doing with Linux kernel gadget mode and networking you can probably skip most of these.
- Assembly - Connecting the Cluster HAT (plugging/unplugging the Pi Zeroes).
- Software - Installing our customised Raspberry Pi OS for the controller and Zeroes.
- Control - Controlling power to the Pi Zeroes
Cluster HAT v2.5
8086-003Out of stock £23.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments