The RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB connects all available Raspberry Pi GPIO ports to a half-size breadboard in numerical order (2-27), which means no pin counting and fewer wiring errors - just add your components to the breadboard and start controlling it with the Pi.
- build and control a circuit with very few additional wires
- attach a breadboard to your Pi neatly, robustly and reversibly
- make prototype circuits quickly and easily
- make far fewer wiring errors, saving debugging time and potential damage
...so it's ideal for experimenting with Pi-controlled circuits, prototyping and learning.
- RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB
- 30-way male header
- 2x20-way female header
3V3 and GND connect to the breadboard power rails too. There are optional 5V/GND breakout holes on the PCB. Soldering will be required to attach the Pi header and the header for the 26 GPIO pins and also the 3V3/GND header. This photo shows the PCB-breadboard attachment points...
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at RasPiO - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments