BH1750 Digital Light Intensity Sensor Moduleby Velleman
This module (BH1750) is a digital ambient light sensor for I2C bus interface. This module is the most suitable to obtain ambient light data for adjusting LCD and the keypad backlight power of mobile phones.
- I2C bus interface
- spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
- illuminance to digital converter
- wide range and high resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx )
- low current by power down function
- module contains 5V to 3.3V converter
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz light noise reject function
- no need for any external parts
- adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window (this function allows to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx)
- small measurement variation
- very small influence of infrared
- supply voltage: 5 V
- voltage: 3.3 VCC
- operating temperature : -40°C - +85°C
- SDA sink current: 7 mA
- power dissipation: 260 mW
- dimensions : 20 x 30 mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when BH1750 Digital Light Intensity Sensor Module is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!