The new generation "Beetle" microcontroller from DFRobot based on the Atmel AtMega32u4
To further make it user-friendly, it is compatible with Micro USB so that direct programming and testing is no longer a headache. Select "Arduino Leonardo (tools >board > Arduino Leonardo in Arduino IDE), the ATmega32U4 comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload any new code that is applicable to Arduino Leonardo.
As a minimized version of the Arduino Leonardo, it enjoys similar powerful functionalities. The Beetle aims to solve problems of low-cost controller, ease-of-using properly, and to provide a low cost solution for DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles and education.
- 20mm X 22mm compact size
- Direct downloading and testing via Micro USB
- V-shaped large-size gold-plated IO ports make it convenient for the user to twist wires upon, and can also be directly sewn on clothes with conductive thread.
- Two honeycomb shape gold-plated power interface
- Magic light blue soft BLINK indicator
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Digital I/O Pins: 10
- PWM Channels: 4
- Analog Input Channels: 5
- UART: 1
- I2C: 1
- Micro USB: 1
- Power Ports: 2
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments