You've got your PyGamer, and you're ready to start jammin' on your favorite arcade games. You gaze adoringly at the charming silkscreen designed by Ada-friend PaintYourDragon. The nostalgia is palpable!
Cradling the PCB in your hands, you realize there's something missing. You feel an overwhelming need to protect this incredible gaming console.
Prevent monsters, gremlins, big level bosses, or accidentally-spilled coffee giving you a GAME OVER with the PyGamer Enclosure Kit! Expertly crafted and laser-cut, this enclosure will give your PyGamer a minimalist and elegant look.
Enclosure kit includes:
- 1 x 3mm smoke acrylic top piece
- 1 x 3mm clear acrylic top piece
- 4 x 3mm clear acrylic side pieces
- 1 x 1.5mm clear acrylic back piece
- 4 x M3 x 18mm long black nylon screws
- 4 x M3 black nylon hex nuts
These come with paper backings on both sides (it protects the acrylic while laser cutting and shipping). You'll need to peel those off before assembly.
Note: this is only the enclosure kit. Don't forget the PyGamer too!
- Introducing Adafruit PyGamer - Fits in your pocket, is fully Open Source, and can run CircuitPython, MakeCode Arcade or Arduino games you write yourself!
- Next Level MakeCode Arcade Games - Add imported graphics, background music, and responsive NeoPixel action to your MCA games!
- Re-MakeCode the Classics: Arkanoid - Create your own homage to the classic brick smashing video game, Arkanoid!
- Re-MakeCode the Classics: Py Hunter - Make your own version of the classic top-down driving game in MakeCode Arcade!
Adafruit PyGamer Acrylic Enclosure Kit
ADA4238Out of stock £10.00
Designed to fit perfectly
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments