Simple but effective - this sewable breakout board has a CR2032 coin cell battery holder soldered on, an on/off switch and 0.1" pitch breakout pins for easy connecting.
Great for powering very low-current projects, or adding a battery backup circuit to a real-time-clock or similar. There's two ground pins, one 'switched' power pin, and one pin that is always on.
Comes with one fully assembled and tested breakout plus a small stick of 0.1" header so you can solder it on and plug into a breadboard. Coin cell battery is not included.
- 29mm x 28mm x 1.6mm / 1.1" x 1.1" x 0.06"
- Mounting hole distance: 22mm x 22mm / 0.9" x 0.9"
- Weight: 3.5g
Adafruit 20mm Coin Cell Breakout w/On-Off Switch (CR2032)
ADA1871Out of stock £3.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments