UNIT 8EnCoder is a set of 8 rotary encoders as one of the input unit, using an STM32 single-chip microcomputer as the acquisition and communication processor.
The host computer communicates using I2C, each rotary encoder corresponds to 1 RGB LED light. Each encoder, in addition to left and right rotation, can also be radially pressed. The Unit also has a physical toggle switch and its corresponding RGB LED light, including 5V->3V3 DCDC circuit.
The unit can be used for the input of multi-channel relative control values, the corresponding RGB lamp can display different statuses, and the toggle switch can be used for the input of multi-channel switching quantities. It can be used as a multi-degree-of-freedom robot or music equalization application.
- 8-channel Rotary encoder
- 8 channels correspond to RGB lights
- I2C communication
- Toggle switches can be used for multi-channel switching inputs
- Radial press function
- HY2.0-4P interface
- 2x LEGO compatible holes
- 1x 8Encoder Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable(20cm)
- Multi-degree-of-freedom robot joint control
- Music equalization control aspects
- Multi-channel light control
|I2C communication address||0x41|
|Product Size||128mm x 24mm x 22.7mm|
|Package Size||130mm x 27.7mm x 27.7mm|
8-Encoder Unit (STM32F030)
U153Out of stock £12.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments