4tronix RoboHat2-ZEROby 4tronix
The RoboHAT2 range is the replacement for the venerable RoboHat motor controller and uses the same pins from the Raspberry Pi. It is a complete robotics controller for your Raspberry Pi based mobile robot.
Just look at the features provided in this small board:
- LED indication of 5V power status
- High efficiency, dual H-Bridge driver to drive 2 DC motors (or 2 sets of 2 if using paired motors on each side of the robot)
- 6, 5V level shifted GPIO inputs with GVS 3-pin connectors (Ground, Volts, Signal)
- 4, 5V level shifted GPIO outputs with GVS 3-pin connectors
- Separate power for motors (up to 11V and 1A per motor)
- The output connectors can be used directly to drive servos
- Python library module and examples freely available. Uses existing RoboHat library - no pin changes from version 1 to version 2
This controller board is supplied fully assembled. No soldering is required.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when 4tronix RoboHat2-ZERO is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!