The RoboHAT2 range is the replacement for the venerable RoboHat motor controller and uses the same pins from the Raspberry Pi. It is a complete robotics controller for your Raspberry Pi based mobile robot.
Just look at the features provided in this small board:
- LED indication of 5V power status
- High efficiency, dual H-Bridge driver to drive 2 DC motors (or 2 sets of 2 if using paired motors on each side of the robot)
- 6, 5V level shifted GPIO inputs with GVS 3-pin connectors (Ground, Volts, Signal)
- 4, 5V level shifted GPIO outputs with GVS 3-pin connectors
- Separate power for motors (up to 11V and 1A per motor)
- The output connectors can be used directly to drive servos
- Python library module and examples freely available. Uses existing RoboHat library - no pin changes from version 1 to version 2
This controller board is supplied fully assembled. No soldering is required.
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at 4tronix - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments