The Whadda two-channel Solid State Relay (SSR) module can be used to quickly and efficiently switch AC loads on and off without using any moving parts (e.g. like a classic electromechanical relay).
The SSR module uses a phototriac to provide a galvanic isolation between the logic level side and the AC load side. Both channels can be switched on by providing a LOW logic level signal (0 - 1,5 V), and off by providing a HIGH logic level signal (3 - 5 V) to its corresponding channel signal input.
Note that this module can ONLY SWITCH AC CURRENTS, up to a maximum of 2 A, with a maximum voltage of 240 V AC. Trying to use this module to switch DC loads or exceeding the specified limits can damage the module and/or your connected devices!
- switches up to 2 independent AC loads without using any moving parts
- provides galvanic isolation between logic level side and AC side
- max load voltage: 240 V AC
- max load current: 2 A
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- SSR working current: 12,5 mA
- SSR trigger voltage: 0 - 1,5 V DC
- SSR trigger current: 2 mA
- weight: 19,7 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 55 x 33 x 23 mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!