A replacement EPD screen for those who have sent their Badger 2040 display to eval-halla.
If you've swung your badge too enthusiastically at a con or driven your display beyond its limits through glorious hacking and learning, you can start again with a clean eSlate using this part.
- 2.9" black and white E Ink® display (296 x 128 pixels)
- 79.0 x 36.7 x 1.15mm
- Ultra wide viewing angles
- Ultra low power consumption
- Dot pitch - 0.227 x 0.226 mm
- It's just the screen with a connector
- No supporting circuitry
- The pirate approved method for removing stuck down displays is by heating them up with a hairdryer to soften the glue, and then carefully jimmying a credit card or spudger betwixt the board and the display.
2.9" E Ink Display Panel (Badger 2040 replacement screen)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments