1 Channel Solid State Relay Moduleby Velleman
A relay is an electronic switching device that controls current. It can be controlled with low voltages, like the 5V provided by Arduino pins. Solid state relays have no mechanical parts to wear out, so they should last longer than electromechanical relays.
- power supply: 5 VDC
- power current: max. 10 mA
- input voltage:
- relay ON: 0 to 2.5 VDC
- relay OFF: 3.3 to 5 VDC
- max. load: 240 VAC 2 A 50/60 Hz
- dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.6 cm
- weight: 6 g
- protection: 2A Pico fuse on board
- User manual
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when 1 Channel Solid State Relay Module is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!