These are the smallest NeoPixel breakouts around! Tiny, bright RGB pixels for your project.
These little PCBs are only 9.1mm x 9.1mm and have two sets of three pads on the back for soldering wires. These ultra-bright LEDs have a constant-current driver cooked right into the LED package! The pixels are chainable - so you only need 1 pin/wire to control as many LEDs as you like.
These pixels have full 24-bit color ability with PWM taken care of by the controller chip. Since the LED is so bright, you need less current/power to get the effects you want. The driver is constant current so it's OK if your battery power changes or fluctuates a little.
Each pixel draws as much as 60mA (all three RGB LEDs on for full brightness white). An Arduino can drive up to 500 pixels at 30 FPS (it will run out of RAM after that). Using ribbon cable you can string these up to 6" apart (after that, you might get power droops and data corruption)
Each order comes with 50 individually controllable pixel buttons. We also carry a 5-pack if you don't need 50.
This detailed NeoPixel Uberguide has everything you need to use NeoPixels in any shape and size. Including ready-to-go library & example code for the Arduino UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila, Flora/Micro/Leonardo, Trinket/Gemma, Arduino Due & Arduino Mega/ADK (all versions)
- Dimensions: 9.1mm x 9.1mm x 3.1mm / 0.36" x 0.36" x 0.125"
- Weight (single PCB): 0.3g
- 800 KHz speed protocol
- Chainable design
- 5 VDC power (can run as low as 3.5V but color will be dimmed), constant current 18.5mA per LED (~55mA max total per pixel)
- May ship with either WS2812B or SK6812-based LEDs. They are the same brightness, color and protocol
- WS2812 Datasheet
- SK6812 Datasheet
NeoPixel Mini Button PCB - Pack of 50
ADA4356Out of stock £24.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments