Power boost and LiPo battery charging on one board!
The Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) MP2636 is highly-integrated, flexible switch-mode battery charger with system power path management, designed for single-cell Liion or Li-Polymer batteries used in a wide range of portable applications. It is really simple to use, plug in a lipo battery, it will work like a power bank. When there is an external power supply from VIN, it will charge the battery automatically, and the CHG led will light up; when there is no external power, only a battery on the battery port, the Boost will be ON.
- Charge mode input voltage (VIN): 4.5-6.0V
- Boost mode output voltage (VOUT): 5V
- Suitable for battery voltage: 4.2V (3.7V lithium battery full of 4.2V)
- Charge mode Maximum charge current: 2.5A
- Boost mode Maximum output current: 2.5A
- Switching frequency: 600KHz
- Charging mode efficiency:> 90%
- Boost mode efficiency:> 90%
- Support battery overcharge protection
- Temperature protection: more than 150 ℃, automatic power failure
- Size: 35 * 30mm/ 1.38 * 1.18inches
- Weight: 12g
MP2636 Power Booster & Charger Module x1
MP2636 Power Booster & Charger Module
DFR0446Out of stock £6.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments