With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit MK2, everyone's favorite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competitive games, then this is the add-on for you.
This version of the bumper add on has been designed to fit both the new :MOVE mini MK2 and the original version. The assembly instructions for both can be found in the Resources section below.
This self assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini MK2 and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini MK2, the buggy can now easily be used for competitive games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily.
- :MOVE mini MK2 will be able to move balls and pucks.
- Allows for competitive team games such as football and hockey.
- This product is backwards compatible with the first version of :MOVE mini. There are two sets of assembly instructions in the resources section below.
- Compatible with micro:bit v1 and v2!
- 1 x Set of Bumper parts.
- 2 x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Build Instructions For MK1 :MOVE mini.
- Build Instructions For MK2 :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Drawing With The :MOVE mini For The microbit.
- Guide For Coding Automatic Headlights For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Coding Indicators For :MOVE mini.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Kitronik - check out their website!