Hall (Holzer) Magnetic Switch Module (2 Pcs)by Velleman
The device includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing, an amplifier that amplifies the Hall voltage, a Schmitt trigger to provide switching hysteresis for noise rejection, and an open-collector output.
- on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing
- on-board amplifier
- on-board Schmitt trigger
- open collector output
- voltage: 5 VDC
- connection: 3 pins, +(middle pin), ground and S (data out)
- output (S): Schmitt Trigger, Active Low
- activation: 30 Gauss
- deactivation: 10 Gauss
- LED indicator: ON when activated
- dimensions: 25 x 15 mm
- weight: 2 g
- User manual
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Hall (Holzer) Magnetic Switch Module (2 Pcs) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!