The DS1302 trickle-charge timekeeping chip contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. It communicates with a microprocessor via a simple serial interface.
The real-time clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator.
- manages all timekeeping functions: real-time clock counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap year
- 31 x 8 battery-backed general-purpose RAM
- simple serial port interfaces to most microcontrollers: simple 3-wire interface
- TTL compatible: VCC = 5 V
- single-byte or multiple-byte (burst mode) data transfer for read or write of clock or RAM data
- low power operation extends battery backup run time: 2.0 V to 5.5 V full operation
- uses less than 300 nA at 2.0 V
- temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
- battery: CR2032 (included)
DS1302 Real-Time Clock Module / with Battery CR2032 (2 pcs)
WPI301Out of stock £6.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments