To power your industrial devices you need a high-quality, reliable, power supply. This one features short circuit, overload, and over-voltage protection to ensure your system is safe in all conditions!
- Universal AC input / full range
- 24V/DC output @ 2.5A
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15.
- LED indicator for power on
- DC OK relay contact
- Cooling by free air convection
- 100% full load burn-in test
- 3 years warranty
- UL508, TUV EN60950-1, approved, NEC class 2 compliant
- EN55022 class B,EN61000-3-2,-3 , EN61000- 4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11,EN61204-3 , EN61000-6-2 heavy industry level
The power supply draws just 0.72W when unloaded and includes an LED indicator to show when it is powered. Cooling is done by air convection so the unit is completely silent.
|Size (HxWxD)||40 x 100 x 90mm|
|Max. input voltage||264 V/AC|
|Min. input voltage||90 V/AC|
|Max. output current||2.5 A|
|Output voltage (max.)||24 V/DC|
|No. of Inputs||1x|
|No. of Outputs||1x|
|Rated Power||60 Watt|
|DC Voltage||24 V/DC|
|Rated Current||2.5 A|
24V (60W) Single Ouput Industial DIN Rail Power Supply
MDR-60-24Out of stock £27.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments