This module measures AC currents of up to 5 A in a contactless method!
It has a simple analog voltage signal as an output interface and has a current to voltage conversion factor of 0,4 V / A. Its working frequency range is 20 Hz to 20 kHz and it has a dielectric strength of 600 V AC / 1min. That's some power for a small sensor like this!
- measures AC currents of up to 5 A
- simple analog voltage signal output
- contactless measuring method
- current measuring range: 0 - 5 A (AC)
- output interface: analog voltage signal
- current to voltage conversion factor: 0,4 V / A
- working frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- dielectric strength: 6000 V AC / 1 min
- weight: 16 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 30,3 x 24,7 x 23,5 mm
Current Measuring Sensor
WPSE355Out of stock £8.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments