Convex Glass Lens with Edge - 40mm Diameterby Adafruit
The eyes have it! Add this little lens to make a big expression with the Spooky Eyes demo for microcontrollers or Raspberry Pi.
These are gorgeous glass (not plastic/acrylic!) lenses, with brilliant clarity and a nice convexity (is that a word?) They've even got a lip-edge so you can mount them easily with a 38mm cutout.
This product is just a single glass lens. Perfect for use with the Raspberry Pi Snake Eyes Bonnet guide or the Electronic Animated Eyes guide. Check out both of those for the full listing of what you'll need. Of course, these work great for other purposes when you need a convex lens.
- Outer Diameter: 40mm
- "Inner" Diameter: 37.5mm
- Height: 16mm
- Focal Length: 22mm
- Adafruit Hallowing - This is Hallowing..this is Hallowing... Hallowing! Hallowing!
- HalloWing All-Seeing Skull - This skull is keeping an eye on you...
- Hocus Pocus Book - Hallowing Eye - Booooook!
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier