This fully-assembled pan-tilt kit is the perfect way to give your project full range motion with two micro servos.
The pan-tilt can rotate roughly 180° from side-to-side and can tilt up&downwards around 150°. It also comes fully assembled with two Micro Servos (SG-90 or SG-92 type) included and a 38mm x 36mm space to mount a camera or sensor or whatever you like.
Since the motors are plain, every-day analog servos, you can use any microcontroller or driver. They're good for beginners who want to make stuff move and the pan-tilt is an easy way to give whatever you're making both left-right and up-down motion. In their demo, Adafruit hooked this up with a Trinket Pro and made it do a little dance with the Arduino Servo library
Note: White servo horn comes pre-cut.
- Base: 37mm x 33mm x 3mm / 1.5" x 1.3" x 0.1"
- Mounting Hole Distances: 30mm x 26mm / 1.2" x 1"
- Standing Height (zero tilt): 67mm / 2.6"
- Top Platform: 38mm x 36mm / 1.5"x 1.4"
- Weight: 37g
Adafruit Mini Pan-Tilt Kit - Assembled with Micro Servos
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments