Adafruit microSD card breakout boardby Adafruit
Not just a simple breakout board, this microSD adapter goes the extra mile - designed for ease of use.
- Onboard 5v->3v regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards
- 3v level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3v or 5v systems
- Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: fewer problems, and faster read/write access
- Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb+ of storage!
- Activity LED lights up when the SD card is being read or written
- Four #2 mounting holes
- Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove
- Comes with 0.1" header (unattached) so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires - your choice
- Tested and assembled at the Adafruit factory
- Works great with Arduino, with tons of example code and wiring diagrams
To use with an Arduino, connect:
- GND to ground
- 5V to 5V
- CLK to pin 13
- DO to pin 12
- DI to pin 11
- CS to pin 10
Then you can use the Arduino IDE's SD library which supports FAT and FAT32 SD cards. For details on getting started, check out Adafruits detailed tutorial which discusses microSD cards, wiring and how to use this breakout board with an Arduino
Datasheet, EagleCAD, and fritzing available in the product tutorial
Dimensions (without 0.1" header):
- Length: 31.85mm/1.25in
- Width: 25.4mm/1.00in
- Height: 3.75mm/0.15in
- Weight: 3.43g/0.12oz
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Adafruit microSD card breakout board is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!